Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A New Exhibit By Chunk

I know, I know... you don't know why you keep coming back here. There's no new posts and this "Denver Dad" guy is an awful blogger. I apologize. The non-profit I work for has its biggest special event of the year coming up and I've been completely swamped. It'll be over next week, so I hope to be back to my usual sarcasm and whining after that. Thanks for your patience with me.

Until I have some time to squeeze in a few new posts, I thought I'd share some of my son's recent photos.















He inherited my previous digital camera and is obsessed with taking pictures. When I was making a pizza a couple of weeks ago, he documented the entire process, demanding that I lift him up so he could take pictures of the dough, then the crust, the sauce, the sausage, etc. Unfortunately, we lost those photos in an accidental "format card" incident, but that hasn't slowed him down one bit. He's still at it.

I asked him the other day if he was documenting "truth or beauty?" He didn't have an answer for me, so I have no idea if these photos are supposed to be photojournalistic in nature or artistic. I guess you'll have to be the judge.

Take care, all! I'll be back soon! And, if anyone has any suggestions for how to better use Flickr with Blogger, I'd love to hear them. I had to post each photo from Flickr as individual posts, cut and paste the code, then delete the photo post. There's got to be a better way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! We bought Babyhead a camera, but it isn't a digital. He has our old digital as well but he keeps turning it around to face him and not anything else. LOL Anyway, I have yet to buy him film for his camera though I did give him a disposable one day. I need to get those devoloped.

As far as the pics...I use Photobucket. I looked at Flickr and didn't like it. Another thing I like to us is Slide.com. You can make slideshows and then paste the code on your blog or site or whatever.

ps. I like the lunch pic...it is very artsy actually! LOL

The Father of Five said...

I dont read Denver Dad because it sounds like a broken record. Say it, then repeat... Say it then repeat...

Oh, wait. If I dont read Denver Dad how would I have known about that???

(Grin).

Still checking in - David the Father of Five.

Lainey-Paney said...

I LOVE his pictures. That's soooo funny. The world: through Chunk's eyes.

Love it.
Love it.
(yeah, I said it twice; that's denverdad style.)

Denver Dad said...

Sandy... Photobucket, eh? Hmmm. I might have to give it a try. Thanks!

You know, I think his lunch pic is my favorite too. :)

Father of Five... You know, I didn't get your comment at all until I read Lainey-Paney's, then I checked out my post and saw the duplication. Thanks! Geez. I guess I was just so excited to post that I got a little crazy with the cut and paste action!

Lainey-Paney... See above. I don't normally have any caffeine, but I had a cup of normal coffee this morning. That must have been what happened... all jittery fingers, I got a little nuts with "Apple-V!" I'll cut back on the coffee. I promise!

Dad Stuff said...

Good job keeping you eye on the road while driving. That darned paparazzi is inside the car now!

Vampdaddy said...

An artist is born! Good luck with the event!