Tuesday, October 16, 2007

She's Not That Kind Of A Girl, Booger!

I'm not usually one for posting YouTube videos. There's nothing wrong with doing that, of course, it's just not something I've done on Denver Dad. However, having made my obligatory protests about this sort of thing, people need to see this.



Isn't your faith in humanity suddenly restored?

The truly dangerous thing is that you can actually buy a track suit like that. Hmmm. It's too late for my birthday, but Christmas is just a few short months away....

6 comments:

Maria said...

Ah....boy gets girl. And that track suit makes a statement.

Dance, track suit boy, dance.....

Unknown said...

the Vans were the best.

Lainey-Paney said...

nice red track suit.
must find one size 2T.

Vampdaddy said...

That was beautiful. Love across the Comodor keyboard -- those were the days!

Creative-Type Dad said...

OK- that was awesome!

I think my high school self was in there. Scary.

Anonymous said...

nice video! i post videos on my blog so maybe you wouldn't like it too much....nice blog